- “Mortgage Fraud” Laws in Las Vegas Nevada (NRS 205.372)
- Nevada Laws for “Straw Buyer Schemes”
- Nevada Laws for “Workers’ Compensation Insurance Fraud” Explained by Las Vegas Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Odometer Fraud and Tampering in Nevada (NRS 484D.310, NRS 484D.335, and 49 U.S. Code 32703 and 32705)
- When is “house flipping” illegal in Nevada?
Being arrested for a crime does not necessarily mean you will be convicted. Often we can help you get charges reduced or dismissed, and avoid jail and a criminal record.