The white collar criminal defense lawyers at the Las Vegas Law Group defend clients throughout Nevada on white collar crime charges including:
- Nevada crime of Auto Insurance Fraud
- Nevada crime of Bad Checks (“Kiting”) (NRS 205.130)
- Nevada crime of Bribery
- Computer and Internet Fraud
- Nevada crime of Credit Card Fraud (NRS 205.760)
- Nevada crime of Embezzlement (NRS 205.300)
- Nevada crime of Extortion (NRS 205.320)
- Federal Corrupt Practices Act (“FCPA”)
- Nevada crime of Foreclosure Fraud (NRS 645F.400)
- Nevada offense of Forgery (NRS 205.090)
- Nevada offense of Gaming Fraud (NRS 465.070)
- Nevada offense of Identity Theft
- Nevada offense of Insurance Fraud (including Healthcare, UI, Welfare and Worker's Comp Fraud)
- Intellectual Property Theft
- Federal offense of Mail Fraud
- Nevada offense of Mortgage Fraud (NRS 205.372)
- Predatory Lending
- RICO and VICAR (Federal Racketeering)
- Nevada offense of Securities Fraud (NRS 90.650)
- Senior Fraud
- Tax Fraud
Nevada and Federal Court Experience
Our white collar attorneys have decades of collective experience fighting charges in both Nevada and United States federal courts. We understand how the police and prosecutors construct white collar cases and can quickly identify the weaknesses that can lead to a reduction or dismissal of the charges – often without the need for a trial.
Early Intervention & Independent Investigation
We believe that early intervention by an experienced Nevada white collar defense team is vital to a successful defense. The police won't look for evidence that exonerates you. That's why we engage independent investigators who know how to locate favorable witnesses and evidence, sometimes before formal charges are even filed.
Aggressive, Proactive Defense
Our white collar crime attorneys also have a great deal of trial experience. We are not afraid to try cases in front of a jury. In the event we are unable to negotiate a plea bargain to your satisfaction, we will do everything in our power to ensure that the jury returns a verdict of “not guilty.”
Arrested for a white-collar crime in Nevada? Call us for help
If you or someone you know has been accused of fraud, forgery, embezzlement or another white collar crime in Clark County, Washoe County or elsewhere in Nevada, we invite you to contact us for a free consultation.
Simply fill out the form on this page or call us at 702-DEFENSE (702-333-3673). One of our experienced Las Vegas or Reno white collar criminal defense attorneys will get back to you promptly to discuss your case and the best defense to your Nevada white collar criminal charges.
If you were arrested in California, you may wish to speak with one of our California White Collar Crimes Lawyers.