If you or a loved one requires legal representation for obtaining visas, green cards, citizenship, adjustment of status, or stopping deportation, our compassionate California immigration attorneys may be able to help.
This page lists just some of the kinds of immigration cases we handle. For more information, click on the appropriate link or contact us for a free consultation.
- EB-1 Visas (Extraordinary Ability, Outstanding Professor or Researcher, Multinational Executive or Manager)
- EB-2 Visas (Advanced Degree, Exceptional Ability, National Interest Waiver)
- EB-3 Visas (Skilled Laborers, Professionals, Unskilled Laborers)
- EB-4 Visas (Special Immigrants)
- EB-5 Visas (investors)
- Employment Authorization Application for Non-Immigrants (I-765)
- Expedited Removal
- Extreme Hardship
- O-1 Visa (Extraordinary Ability)