In this article, our Las Vegas Nevada criminal defense attorneys provide information about how to search for people in custody at the CCDC. Click on a topic below to jump to that section.
- 1. Search online
- 2. Search by phone
- 3. Inmates under protective custody
- 4. Juvenile inmates
- 5. John Doe/ Jane Doe inmates
- 6. Additional resources
1. Find a CCDC inmate online
To search online for a person in custody at the Clark County Detention Center, go to the CCDC Inmate Informa
- inmate ID number, or
- Justice Court case number
The search results will look this:
It is recommended that internet users type in only the first couple of letters of the person’s last name instead of the whole name, and then scroll through the results to find the person they are looking for. The search feature is very temperamental and does not always match inputted data with an inmate.
Sometimes there is a delay between a detainee being booked at the CCDC and the online database being updated. For the most up-to-date information, call the CCDC information line at (702) 671-3900.
2. Find a CCDC inmate by phone
To find out by phone whether a person is in CCDC custody, phone the jail at (702) 671-3900. A warden or other jail staff member will help. Be prepared to provide the person’s name or inmate ID number or case number.
3. Find a CCDC inmate under protective custody
The CCDC internet search does not display information about detainees who are under protective custody. For more information, call the jail at (702) 671-3900.
4. Finding a CCDC inmate under 18-years-old
The CCDC internet search does not display information about juvenile detainees. For more information, call the jail at (702) 671-3900.
5. Finding a CCDC inmate currently identified as John- or Jane Doe
The CCDC internet search does not display information about John- or Jane Doe detainees. For more information, call the jail information line at (702) 671-3900.
6. Additional resources for friends and family of CCDC inmates
- How to bail out an inmate from the CCDC
- Visiting an inmate at the CCDC
- Receiving phone calls from CCDC inmates
- Sending mail to an inmate at the CCDC
- Transferring funds to an inmate at the CCDC
- Official CCDC home page
Call a Nevada criminal defense attorney…
Has your loved one been arrested in Nevada? Call our Las Vegas criminal defense attorneys today to discuss the case for free. We may be able to get your loved one released from custody, and we will fight to get their charges reduced or dismissed.
We represent clients throughout Nevada, including Las Vegas, Henderson, Clark County, Washoe County, Reno, Carson City, Laughlin, Mesquite, Bunkerville, Moapa, Elko, Pahrump, Searchlight, and Tonopah.