Friends and family may bail out an inmate at the Clark County Detention Center (CCDC) using personal funds or through a bail bonds company. The bailout procedure differs slightly depending on which court the case is in – Las Vegas Justice Court or Clark County District Court:
How to post bail in Las Vegas Justice Court Cases
Go to the CCDC’s Pre-trial Services window in downtown Las Vegas at 330 South Casino Center Drive. Bring a $50 filing fee along with the bond payment.
The Pre-trial Services window is open every day 24/7. Outsiders may pay by:
- Cash (full and exact amount up to $10,000).
- Cashier’s check made out to “Las Vegas Justice Court.” It should also show the full name and inmate identification number of the person in custody. (CCDC does not accept personal checks.)
- Money order made out to “Las Vegas Justice Court.” Remember to write on it the name and inmate ID number of the person you’re bailing out.
- Visa or MasterCard (up to $10,000)
Learn more about Las Vegas Justice Court bail.
How to post bail in Clark County District Court Cases
If it is during business hours (8 a.m. to 5 p.m.), go to the Regional Justice Center across from the Clark County Detention Center in Las Vegas at 200 Lewis Ave.
You can pay by cashier’s check or money order made payable to the “Clerk of the Court.” It should also include the person in custody’s full name and inmate identification number. Note that personal checks will not be accepted.
If it is after business hours, go to the CCDC at 330 South Casino Center Drive.
To pay by cash, head to the Pre-Trial Services window. To pay by bond, head to the reception area and tell the clerks in the glass booth.
Note there is a $50 filing fee.
Clark County Detention Center general information
- For general information on the CCDC, go to our page on the Clark County Detention Center.
Find an inmate at the County Detention Center
- To learn how to find a CCDC detainee by phone or internet, refer to our page on how to search for a CCDC inmate.
Nevada bail procedures
- For bail procedures in other jails throughout Clark County and Nevada, go to our information page on Nevada bail procedures.
Official Clark County website
- Refer to the Official Clark County, NV, website on bailout procedures.
Need to bail out a friend or loved one? Call us for help…
It is easy to feel intimidated and confused by Nevada bail procedures. Our Las Vegas criminal defense attorneys can hold your hand through this process so it gets done right the first time. Call us for a consultation.
We represent clients throughout Nevada, including Las Vegas, Henderson, Clark County, Washoe County, Reno, Carson City, Laughlin, Mesquite, Bunkerville, Moapa, Elko, Pahrump, Searchlight and Tonopah.