Ontario, CA 91761
Charged with a crime in Rancho Cucamonga, California?
If you've been arrested in Rancho Cucamonga or western San Bernardino County, our Rancho Cucamonga DUI and criminal defense attorneys can help.
Our Rancho Cucamonga criminal law office is located off Haven Avenue and the 10 Freeway, near the Rancho Cucamonga courthouse. Communities our Rancho Cucamonga office serves include Ontario, Upland, Chino, Montclair and La Verne.
Expert criminal defense in Rancho Cucamonga
We also defend Rancho Cucamonga DMV license hearings and Rancho Cucamongajuvenile delinquency proceedings.
Charges our Rancho Cucamonga criminal lawyers defend
Our trusted Rancho Cucamonga criminal defense lawyers can defend you on all types of California criminal charges including:
- Rancho Cucamonga animal cruelty
- Rancho Cucamonga assault and battery
- Rancho Cucamonga domestic violence
- Rancho Cucamonga drug crimes
- Rancho Cucamonga robbery
- Rancho Cucamonga sex crimes
- Rancho Cucamonga theft.
We can also help you with:
- Rancho Cucamonga parole violations,
- restoring your Rancho Cucamonga gun rights, and
- getting an eligible Rancho Cucamonga felony reduced to a misdemeanor.
The Rancho Cucamonga arrest and court process
Law enforcement in Rancho Cucamonga is provided through a contract with the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department.
If you are arrested in Rancho Cucamonga or one of the surrounding areas, you will most likely be taken to the West Valley Detention Center (WVDC) at 9500 Etiwanda Avenue, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739. The WVDC completes 50,000 to 60,000 bookings and releases each year and is one of the largest county jails in the state of California.
Criminal cases in Rancho Cucamonga are prosecuted by the San Bernardino County District Attorney's Office. They are heard at the Rancho Cucamonga Courthouse at 8303 Haven Avenue, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730.
Rancho Cucamonga is a conservative community. Thus the offers and sentences at the Rancho Cucamonga courthouse tend to be harsher than elsewhere in San Bernardino.
But... the Rancho Cucamonga courthouse has seen a huge increase in its caseload since California budget cuts forced the closing of the courthouses in Fontana and Chino. As a result, our experienced Rancho Cucamonga criminal defense lawyers are often able to work the system and obtain very favorable results for our clients.
Juvenile delinquency (criminal) cases originating in Rancho Cucamonga are generally heard at the San Bernardino Juvenile Delinquency Court located at 900 East Gilbert Street, San Bernardino, CA 92415-0942.
DMV administrative hearings take place at the Rancho Cucamonga DMV office, located at 8629 Hellman Ave., Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730.
Free consultation with a caring Rancho Cucamonga criminal attorney
If you or a loved one has been charged with a crime in Rancho Cucamonga or San Bernardino County, we invite you to contact us for a free consultation. Whether you are looking for the best Rancho Cucamonga DUI defense, an experienced Rancho Cucamonga domestic violence lawyer, or advice on other California criminal charges, we can help.
Rancho Cucamonga criminal defense internet resources
- The Rancho Cucamonga Courthouse - Located at 8303 N. Haven Avenue, the Rancho Cucamonga courthouse is the location for prosecution of felony and misdemeanor criminal offenses that originate in the city of Rancho Cucamonga or surrounding areas, including Ontario, Alta Loma, Montclair and Upland.
- Ontario California Police Department - The Ontario Police Department investigates misdemeanor and felony crimes happening in the city of Ontario, California.
- City of Rancho Cucamonga - Information for businesses, residents, visitors and municipal services in the city of Rancho Cucamonga.
- Rancho Cucamonga Municipal Code - Local municipal laws, regulations, ordinances and codes in effect for the city of Rancho Cucamonga.
- Rancho Cucamonga Chamber of Commerce - Association of businesses and organizations serving the Rancho Cucamonga community.