435 W Mission BlvdPomona, CA 91766
Named in honor of the Roman goddess of fruit, Pomona—with just over 150,000 residents—is the seventh largest city in Los Angeles County. It is located in the Pomona Valley, between the Inland Empire and the San Gabriel Valley.
The Pomona office of Shouse Law Group defends people facing all types of offenses, including:
- Animal cruelty (PC 597)
- Assault and battery (PC 242) and other violent crimes
- Auto theft (PC 487d1)
- Domestic violence
- Drug crimes, including possession (HS 11350)
- DUI (including DMV license hearings)
- Gang crimes (PC 186.22)
- Fraud, such as credit card fraud
- Juvenile crime
- Robbery (PC 211)
- Sex crimes
- Speeding tickets (VC 22350) on the SR 71
- White collar crimes
- Theft crimes, including shoplifting (PC 459.5) and embezzlement (PC 503).
The Pomona Police Station and Jail
490 W. Mission Blvd.Pomona, CA 91766
This jail is a temporary holding criminal justice facility. Inmates will be held there only until they:
- are released on their own recognizance (known as an “O.R.” release),
- post bail,
- are taken to court for their arraignment, or
- are transferred to another jail.
People can search online for a current inmate at the Pomona Jail here.
Pomona D.A. and Courthouse
400 Civic Center PlazaPomona, CA 91766
People can search for their case status and court date online here.
Arrested? Charged? Call us…
If you or a loved one has been accused of a crime, our Pomona DUI defense attorneys and criminal defense attorneys invite you to contact us for a free consultation. Our Pomona criminal defense attorneys may be able to get your criminal charges dismissed or lessened through a plea bargain.
Our criminal law and DUI attorneys have law offices throughout northern, central, and southern California, including Orange County, Long Beach, Riverside, West Covina, Ontario, San Bernardino, Chino, Rancho Cucamonga, Diamond Bar, Whittier, Chino, Upland, and more. Our practice areas also include personal injury and family law.