Charged with a crime in Palm Springs?
You've come to the right place for help. Our experienced and caring Palm Springs DUI and criminal lawyers defend people accused of infractions, misdemeanors and felonies throughout Riverside County.
Our Palm Springs office is located at:
Palm Springs Criminal Defense
777 East Tahquitz Canyon Way
Palm Springs, CA 92262
Phone: (760) 430-0400
Caring and vigorous criminal defense
Our Palm Springs criminal defense lawyers know the local court system, police agencies and prosecutors. We negotiate aggressively with the County of Riverside District Attorney and try cases at the Palm Springs Courthouse.
Top Palm Springs criminal lawyer Michael Scafiddi
Palm Springs DUI and criminal defense attorney Michael Scafiddi fights to protect people accused crimes in Palm Springs, including:
- Palm Springs assault (including assault with a deadly weapon)
- Palm Springs breaking and entering
- Palm Springs domestic violence
- Palm Springs drug crimes
- Palm Springs DUI
- Palm Springs juvenile crime
- Palm Springs sex crimes and
- Palm Springs theft.
If you have been charged with a crime in Riverside County, contact us and find out why Mr. Scafiddi is considered one of the best criminal defense attorneys in Palm Springs.
Free consultation with a trusted Palm Springs criminal lawyer
Whether you are looking for the best Palm Springs DUI or domestic violence lawyer, or advice about Palm Springs drug, gun or assault laws--we've got your back. If your loved one is still in custody, we can even guide you through bail and release at the Riverside County Jail in Indio.
Don't let a Palm Springs criminal charge ruin your good name. Contact us today to learn how the Shouse Law Group's Palm Springs office can fight for you.
Palm Springs Criminal Defense Resources
- Palm Springs & Riverside County Inmate Information - Look up information on inmates being held by the Riverside County Sheriff's Department.
- Search Palm Springs & Riverside County Court Records - Search court records for current or past criminal, civil or traffic cases in Palm Springs and throughout Riverside County
- Palm Springs Police Department - The Palm Springs Police Department patrols and performs criminal investigations and law enforcement for the City of Palm Springs.
- Indio Police Department - The Indio Police Department is the main law enforcement agency serving the City of Indio.
- Indio Jail - Most persons serving local time in Palm Springs and the Coachella Valley area are incarcerated at the Indio Jail at 46-057 Oasis Street in Indio.
- Palm Springs Information - Resources for tourists, residents, and business activity in the City of Palm Springs.
- Palm Springs Municipal Code - Zoning, ordinances, permits and policies governing activity in the City of Palm Springs.
- The Desert Sun - the Primary daily newspaper serving Palm Springs area and the Coachella Valley.