Heading our employment law team is Harvard Law School graduate and Shouse Law Group founder Neil Shouse. He fights for the biggest financial settlements possible for our clients victimized by
- employment discrimination,
- workplace harassment,
- wrongful termination, and
- wage and hour violations.
And he can usually reach a favorable resolution without a trial.
An honors alum of UC Berkeley, Mr. Shouse started his legal career at Sidley Austin LLP where he represented fortune 500 companies in labor and employment litigation, including AT&T, MetLife and Toyota Motor. Ultimately, Mr. Shouse decided he would prefer to represent individual employees in their David-vs-Goliath struggle with big company employers.
Mr. Shouse served five years as a Los Angeles Deputy District Attorney, where he tried more than 70 jury trials to verdict and won 96% of his trials. He has appeared as a legal expert on CNN, FOX News, Dr Phil, Al Jazeera, Court TV, and Good Morning America.
Mr. Shouse is the recipient of various awards and honors, including:
- Top 100 Civil Lawyers by the National Trial Lawyers Association
- 10/10 rating on AVVO.com
- American Institute’s 10 best lawyers for customer service
- National Academy of Jurisprudence’s “Premiere 100” lawyers