Charged with a crime in Orange County, California?
Our experienced Orange County criminal defense attorneys handle all types of felony and misdemeanor charges. We also handle Orange County expungements, probation violations and criminal appeals.
Our experienced Orange County DUI and domestic violence lawyers
The caring lawyers at Shouse Law Group are considered among the best Orange County criminal defense lawyers. Our top Orange County criminal lawyers defend against most California offenses and include:
- Orange County assault attorneys
- Orange County domestic violence attorneys
- Orange County drug attorneys
- Orange County DUI attorneys
- Orange County grand and petty theft attorneys
- Orange County juvenile crimes attorneys
- Orange County lewd conduct attorneys
- Orange County sexual assault attorneys
- Orange County white collar crime attorneys.
About criminal cases in Orange County
Most criminal cases in Orange County are prosecuted by the Orange County District Attorney’s Office. Misdemeanors, infractions and most DUI cases in the City of Anaheim are prosecuted by the Anaheim City Attorney.
Criminal cases are generally heard in the following Orange County courthouses:
- Santa Ana: Central Justice Center (Santa Ana Courthouse)
- North Orange County: North Justice Center (Fullerton Courthouse)
- Western Orange County: West Justice Center (Westminster Courthouse)
- Coastal Orange County: Harbor Justice Center in Newport Beach
Free consultation with an experienced Orange County criminal defense attorney
Our Orange County criminal defense lawyers offer free consultations and expert legal analysis, including possible legal defenses and strategy options. If you or a loved one has been charged with a crime in Orange, California, contact us today for a free consultation.
Orange County Criminal Defense Resources
- Orange County District Attorney – The District Attorney’s Office prosecutes all felony criminal cases in Orange County, and misdemeanor cases in most of the cities.
- Orange County Public Defender – The Orange County Public Defender’s Office provides criminal defense lawyers to low-income clients charged with Orange County criminal offenses.
- Orange County Jail Inmate Information – Look up information on inmates currently incarcerated in Orange County Jail facilities.
- Orange County Bar Association – Association of attorneys and lawyers who practice law in the Orange County court system.
- Orange County Law Library – Law library and legal research serving Orange County, California.
- Orange County Juvenile Court – The Orange County Juvenile Court, located in the City of Orange, hears juvenile delinquency cases and juvenile criminal cases.