Arrested in San Bernardino, California?
If you've been charged with a crime in San Bernardino County, you've come to the right place for help.
Communities our San Bernardino office serves include Big Bear, Redlands, Barstow, Victorville, Loma Linda and Fontana.
The San Bernardino offices of the Shouse Law Group are located at:
San Bernardino Criminal Defense
432 N Arrowhead Ave
San Bernardino, CA 92401
Phone: (909) 863-5500
We also have several nearby offices to serve you:
Our Rancho Cucamonga criminal defense lawyers serve the city of Rancho Cucamonga along with Chino, Ontario, Alta Loma and Fontana.
Our Riverside criminal defense lawyers defend clients in Riverside, Corona, Norco, Moreno Valley, Beaumont and Banning.
Our Palm Springs criminal defense attorneys assist people throughout the Coachella Valley, including Palm Springs, Indio, Cathedral City, Palm Desert, Rancho Mirage and La Quinta
Expert San Bernardino DUI defense
San Bernardino criminal and DUI lawyer Michael Scafiddi defends people accused of San Bernardino drunk driving, San Bernardino DUI with injury and other San Bernardino criminal charges.
Our top San Bernardino defense lawyers offer a full range of services including:
- Guiding you through bail procedures at the San Bernardino Central Detention Center or the West Valley Detention Center;
- Negotiating with the San Bernardino District Attorney;
- Defending you at the San Bernardino Courthouse;
- Defending your child at the San Bernardino juvenile courthouse; or
- Helping you restore your San Bernardino gun rights; or
Charges our San Bernardino criminal defense attorneys defend include:
- San Bernardino animal cruelty,
- San Bernardino assault and battery,
- San Bernardino gang crimes,
- San Bernardino gun crimes,
- San Bernardino homicide
- San Bernardino juveline crime
- San Bernardino lewd conduct, and
- San Bernardino sex crimes.
For more information about these or other charges, we invite you to browse the articles on this website, or...
Contact us for help
If you or a loved one has been accused of a crime in San Bernardino County, we invite you to contact us. We offer free consultations and easy payment plans.
Either call us or use the contact form on this page. One of our respected San Bernardino criminal defense lawyers will get back to you promptly to discuss your case and possible legal defenses.
San Bernardino Criminal Defense Legal Resources on the Web
- San Bernardino County District Attorney's Office - The San Bernardino County district attorney prosecutes all misdemeanor and felony criminal and DUI cases occurring in the county of San Bernardino, including the cases at the San Bernardino, Rancho Cucamonga, Fontana, Chino, Barstow and Victorville courthouses.
- San Bernardino Police Department - The San Bernardino Police Department is the primary law enforcement agency investigating crimes that occur within the city of San Bernardino.
- San Bernardino County Probation Department - The probation officers of the San Bernardino County Probation Department handle all of the county's felony supervised probation cases.
- San Bernardino County Bar Association - Information on lawyers, judges, legal services and the court system in San Bernardino County.