Arrested in San Bernardino, California?
If you've been charged with a crime in San Bernardino County, you've come to the right place for help.
Communities our San Bernardino office serves include Big Bear, Redlands, Barstow, Victorville, Loma Linda and Fontana.
Our San Bernardino office is located at:
San Bernardino Criminal Defense
432 N Arrowhead Ave
San Bernardino, CA 92401
Phone: (909) 863-5500
We also have several other nearby offices to serve you:
Our Rancho Cucamonga criminal defense lawyers serve the city of Rancho Cucamonga along with Chino, Ontario, Alta Loma and Fontana.
Our Riverside criminal defense lawyers defend clients in Riverside, Corona, Norco, Moreno Valley, Beaumont and Banning.
Our Palm Springs criminal defense attorneys assist people throughout the Coachella Valley, including Palm Springs, Indio, Cathedral City, Palm Desert, Rancho Mirage and La Quinta.
Expert San Bernardino DUI and criminal defense
Our top San Bernardino defense lawyers offer a full range of services including:
- Guiding you through bail procedures at the San Bernardino Central Detention Center or the West Valley Detention Center;
- Negotiating with the San Bernardino District Attorney;
- Defending you at the San Bernardino Courthouse;
- Defending your child at the San Bernardino juvenile courthouse;
- Helping you restore your San Bernardino gun rights.
We are knowledgeable about most California crimes. We are:
- San Bernardino animal cruelty attorneys,
- San Bernardino assault and battery attorneys,
- San Bernardino gang crimes attorneys,
- San Bernardino gun crimes attorneys,
- San Bernardino homicide attorneys
- San Bernardino lewd conduc attorneys,
- San Bernardino sex crimes attorneys, and
- San Bernardino theft attorneys.
For more information about these or other charges, we invite you to browse the articles on this website.
And if your child is being held in custody at the San Bernardino Central Juvenile Hall or the High Desert Juvenile Detention Center, our San Bernardino juvenile criminal defense lawyers can help get your child home and back in school.
Contact us for help...
If you or a loved one has been accused of a crime in San Bernardino County, we invite you to contact us. We offer free consultations and easy payment plans.
Either call us or use the form on this page. One of our respected San Bernardino criminal defense lawyers will get back to you promptly to discuss your case and legal defenses.
San Bernardino Criminal Defense Legal Resources on the Web:
- San Bernardino County District Attorney's Office - The San Bernardino County district attorney prosecutes all misdemeanor and felony criminal and DUI cases occurring in the county of San Bernardino, including the cases at the San Bernardino, Rancho Cucamonga, Fontana, Chino, Barstow and Victorville courthouses.
- San Bernardino Police Department - The San Bernardino Police Department is the primary law enforcement agency investigating crimes that occur within the city of San Bernardino.
- San Bernardino County Probation Department - The probation officers of the San Bernardino County Probation Department handle all of the county's felony supervised probation cases.
- San Bernardino County Bar Association - Information on lawyers, judges, legal services and the court system in San Bernardino County.