Riverside, CA 92501
Charged with a crime in Riverside?
If you or a loved one has been arrested in Riverside, California, you've come to the right place for help. Our top Riverside criminal lawyers defend people accused of DUIs and other misdemeanors and felonies throughout Riverside County.
Communities our Riverside office serves include Murrieta, Temecula, Banning, Norco, Moreno Valley, Palms Springs and Indio.
Expert Riverside DUI and criminal defense
Our compassionate and vigorous defense has made us some of the best criminal defense attorneys in Riverside. Services we provide include:
- Guiding you through the confusing California bail and release process at the Robert Presley Detention Center (Riverside county jail);
- Negotiating plea bargains with County of Riverside District Attorney
- Defending you vigorously at the Riverside Courthouse;
- Advocating for your child during a Riverside juvenile delinquency hearing;
- Helping you keep your driver's license at a Riverside DMV DUI hearing;
- Helping you restore your Riverside gun rights; or
- Helping you reduce a Riverside felony conviction to a misdemeanor.
Free consultation with a trusted Riverside criminal lawyer
Whether you are looking for the best Riverside DUI or domestic violence lawyer, or advice about California drug, gun or assault laws, look no further.
Contact us by telephone or the form on this page for a free consultation. One of our caring Riverside defense attorneys will get back to you promptly to review your case and discuss legal defenses.
Defending Riverside criminal charges can be a frightening experience. But you don't have to do it alone. Contact us today to learn how the Shouse Law Group can fight to keep you out of jail and preserve your good name.