With twenty-four years on the job, Las Vegas criminal defense attorney Michael Becker knows how to negotiate with prosecutors to reduce or dismiss your charges and minimize your penalties. If your case does go to trial, he has the experience of having defended nearly a hundred jury trials, many of which resulted in full acquittals or hung juries.
Several prestigious attorney organizations have recognized Michael Becker's legal achievements: He has been named to such shortlists as The National Trial Lawyers' "Top 100" Criminal Defense Attorneys, The American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys' "10 Best" Attorneys for Client Satisfaction, and The National Advocacy for DUI Defense "Nationally Ranked Superior DUI Attorney". And he is also the only attorney in the world to have a earned a Perfect 100 rating on lawyer.com.
Nevada criminal defense attorney Michael Becker is a graduate of the University of Miami School of Law and the University of Southern California. He also belongs to the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
The best defense is a good offense. A Harvard Law School alum, Las Vegas criminal defense lawyer Neil Shouse used to work as a deputy district attorney, so he knows firsthand the tactics and tricks the state use to convict citizens of crimes. Mr. Shouse now takes advantage of his five-years of experience as a prosecutor to ensure his clients have the most strategic and thorough defense achievable.
As a prosecutor, Neil Shouse handled over sixty jury trials and has won ninety-six percent of them. Also he has over three thousand DUI cases under his belt. An expert in criminal defense, Neil Shouse has been called upon to appear on Good Morning America, Court TV, Fox News, CNN and PBS.
Las Vegas criminal defense attorney Shouse graduated Harvard Law with honors, was an editor for a prominent law journal and had his thesis published in the National Quarterly on State and Local Government Law. He spent his undergraduate years at UC Berkeley, where he graduated Phi Beta Kappa and with Highest Distinction.
Prior to his career in criminal law, Mr. Shouse was an associate at the civil law firm of Sidley Austin. While at Sidley, he litigated matters for some of the World's most prominent corporations, including Western Union, Metropolitan Life, AT&T and Microsoft.
Nevada criminal defense attorney Neil Shouse belongs to the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. He has also been selected to several prestigious attorney shortlists, including The National Trial Lawyers' "Top 100" Criminal Defense Attorneys, The American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys' "10 Best" Attorneys for Client Satisfaction, The National Academy of Jurisprudence's "Premier 100", and The National Advocacy for DUI Defense "Nationally Ranked Superior DUI Attorney".
Super Lawyers Rising Star attorney Mike Castillo practices appellate law and criminal defense in Nevada. A magna cum laude law school graduate, he has litigated numerous high-stakes jury trials including a murder trial and an attempted murder trial. Mike also has a successful record of representing clients in post-conviction appeals in front of the Nevada Supreme Court, having achieved two published opinions.
view full profile
A cum laude alumnus of UNLV's Boyd School of Law, Adam Solinger began honing his passion for criminal defense back in his undergraduate days by working as research assistant on such timely legal issues as medical marijuana and death with dignity. He supplemented his law school studies by externing for a local judge as well as participating in Moot Court and Client Counseling competitions. He is especially adept at negotiating tough cases that result in case dismissals and/or significant charge reductions with minimal penalties.
Se habla español. Alexander graduated from the University of Miami School of Law magna cum laude and earned entry into Order of the Coif. He gained vast experience in criminal defense and immigration law from his past employment with the Clark County District Attorney, the Broward County Public Defender, the University of Miami Immigration Clinic, and the Office of the Chief Immigration Judge with the U.S. Department of Justice. Skilled at both the appellate and trial levels, Alex is devoted to fighting for the best resolution possible for his clients.
A firm believer that the best defense is a good offense, Gerard began his career in criminal law by clerking for the Clark County District Attorney's office. There, he learned how prosecutors operate so that he can be all the more effective in defending his clients. Gerard graduated from Marquette University Law School after earning his Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from UNLV. Gerard speaks Tagalog fluently.
Dallas Horton, Of Counsel
An AV Rated Martindale-Hubbell attorney, Dallas Horton has recovered several multi-million dollar settlements for his personal injury clients. He represents all kinds of accident victims, including people severely injured from automobile collisions, medical malpractice, defective products, and sexual abuse. Over his two-decades-plus career as a preeminent Las Vegas personal injury attorney, he has represented over 15,000 people in the Nevada.
A graduate of UNLV Law School, Daria earned a Dean's Award and served on law review. Daria won the Carl W. Tobias "Excellence in Writing" Award for her law review note on prostitution laws in Nevada. She holds a Bachelor's Degree and a Master's Degree in film studies from Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia.
- William Simpson - William has two decades of experience as an investigator, including at a D.A.'s office where he witnessed the day-to-day happenings of the Criminal Grand Jury. Now he uses his firsthand account of how things go down "on the other side" to help our clients escape convictions.
Director of Client Relations:
- David Kohlmeier - A former cop, Dave now uses his decades of experience to assist our attorneys in scrutinizing cases as well as guiding our clients through the legal process.
- John Eisele - John has devoted his entire career to customer service, and he keeps our clients confident that their cases are being handled in the most effective and efficient way possible.
- Nancy Green - Nancy is devoted to keeping our clients informed about their cases, and she is always available to talk on evenings and weekends.
- Daniel Minor - A former police officer, Daniel now uses his experience in the criminal justice system to help keep our clients informed throughout the duration of their cases.
- Erik Trolson - Often the first Las Vegas Defense Group team member our clients meet, Erik keeps the front of the house in order so our attorneys can do what they do best.
- Geraldine Coronado - Geraldine has more than 20 years of personal injury experience.
- Claudia Gensler - Se habla español. Claudia helps our attorneys achieve our clients' immigration goals.
- Beverly Martinez-Carvajal - Se habla español. Beverly is especially dedicated to our Hispanic clientele and keeping them empowered with knowledge and encouragement while their cases are pending.
- Jessica Sellers - Jessica earned her paralegal degree with high honors and a perfect GPA. She is especially skilled in sealing criminal records.
- Sarah Llausas - Se habla español. Sarah greets our clients and keep the office running smoothly.