At the Clark County Detention Center (CCDC), the majority of inmates may have one (1) visit a week. But maximum custody inmates may have only one (1) visit every two (2) weeks. Meanwhile, inmates pending disciplinary sanctions for rule violations may have no (0) visits until their rule violation gets resolved. Visits last for only fifty (50) minutes.
In order to visit an inmate at the CCDC, the visitor must first register there in person. The jail is located in Las Vegas at 330 South Casino Center Drive.
To register, visitors should bring their photo ID and provide their email address to the jail. Registration hours are:
Seven days a week:
7:30 a.m. - 11 p.m.
Once someone registers, he/she may then schedule visits at one of the jail kiosks or via the CCDC website. They can't visit an inmate without making an appointment first. Visiting hours in Las Vegas are:
Monday to Friday:
7:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
6:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m.
Saturday to Sunday:
7:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
12:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
6:30p.m. - 11:30 p.m.
- The jail may check if a visitor has outstanding warrants in Nevada. If the jail finds that the visitor has outstanding warrants in Nevada, he/she will be arrested.
- Visitors 14 and older must bring identification.
- Visitors under 18 years old need to be accompanied by an adult.
- No more than three (3) people may visit at a time (infants aged 1 and younger do not count)
- Cell phone use is not allowed during visits.
- Eating and drinking are not allowed at all.
Visitor dress code
- No shirts with spaghetti straps, tank tops, tube tops, sleeveless shirts, or shirts that can't be tucked in.
- No ball caps, skull caps, hats, or "du-rags."
- No clothes with profane, sexual or derogatory language or images.
- No short-shorts or mini skirts.
- Underwear can't be showing.
- Visitors may not be shirtless or shoeless.
Note that all visits are done via closed-captioned video that may be recorded, so be careful of what you say.
Clark County Detention Center information
- For more information about the CCDC, go to our page on the Clark County Detention Center.
Find an inmate at the County Detention Center
- To learn how to find a CCDC detainee by phone or internet, refer to our page on how to search for a CCDC inmate.
Posting Nevada bail
- For information on bail procedures at other Nevada jails, refer to our information page on posting Nevada bail.
Official Clark County website
- See also the Official Clark County, NV, website on visiting inmates.
Has your loved one been charged with a crime?
Our Las Vegas criminal defense attorneys can meet with you for free to discuss their case. We may be able to have them released from custody or to have their charges lessened or dismissed. Call us at 702-DEFENSE (702-333-3673) today.
We represent clients throughout Nevada, including Las Vegas, Henderson, Clark County, Washoe County, Reno, Carson City, Laughlin, Mesquite, Bunkerville, Moapa, Elko, Pahrump, Searchlight and Tonopah.