Our Henderson office is located at:
Henderson Criminal Defense
107 S. Green Valley Pkwy # 300
Henderson, Nevada 89012
Phone: (702) 333-1600
Common Henderson Charges We Fight
Our Henderson Nevada criminal defense attorneys defend our clients against every class of felony and misdemeanor charge. A sampling of the common cases our lawyers handle are:
- Nevada crime of driving under the influence: Our Henderson NV DUI defense lawyers try everything in attempt to get a DUI charge lessened or dismissed and to keep our clients' drivers licenses from getting suspended.
- Nevada crime of battery domestic violence (BDV): BDV charges often arise out of a misunderstanding, accident, or false accusations. Our Henderson battery domestic violence defense attorneys may be able to show that the state's evidence is too insufficient and unreliable to sustain a conviction.
- Nevada crime of casino markers: Every day Henderson casinos like the Green Valley Ranch, Fiesta, and Sunset Station hand out hundreds of thousands of dollars in casino markers that people may not be able to pay back right away. But in some cases our Henderson casino marker attorneys can persuade the D.A. to dismiss the case in exchange for our client agreeing to a one-to-three year payment plan.
- Nevada crime of solicitation of prostitution: Contrary to popular belief, prostitution is illegal in Clark County. But our Henderson solicitation attorneys may be able to get a first-time charge dismissed in exchange for our client paying a fine and taking a one-time class.
- Sealing Nevada criminal records. One little indiscretion can result in a lifetime of being passed over for jobs. Our Henderson record sealing attorneys fight to clear our clients' police records so nothing comes up on their background checks.
Henderson Municipal Court and Henderson Justice Court Information
Henderson Municipal Court has jurisdiction over every Nevada misdemeanor crime that allegedly occurs within the incorporated city limits. Henderson Justice Court has jurisdiction over all other cases allegedly occurring in the city, including Nevada felonies. Note that felony cases that do not get dismissed or otherwise settled in Henderson Justice Court are eventually "bound over" to Clark County District Court in Las Vegas.
Henderson Municipal Court and Henderson Justice Court are both located at 243 South Water Street, Henderson, Nevada 89015.
Learn more about Henderson Municipal Court and Henderson Justice Court.
Henderson Jail Information
The Henderson Detention Center is located at 18 E. Basic Rd., Henderson, NV 89015.
To find out whether someone is currently in custody at the Henderson Jail, use the jail's inmate search page.
For information about bail, call the Henderson Detention Center at (702) 267-5245. Or visit our page on how to bail out an inmate from the Henderson Jail.
Learn more about the Henderson Detention Center.
A Henderson Arrest Does NOT Ensure a Conviction...
Being arrested in Henderson marks the very beginning of a criminal case. The prosecution bears the burden to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt at trial. And most of the time, our team can negotiate a charge reduction or even dismissal without needing to resort to trial at all. To schedule a FREE case consultation with a Henderson Nevada criminal defense lawyer, phone (702) 333-1600.