Laughlin, Nevada is a small port city on the Colorado River. Since Laughlin is not an incorporated city, it has no municipal court, just a justice court. Furthermore, the Laughlin Jail is merely a temporary holding facility for the much larger Clark County Detention Center one hundred miles north in Las Vegas.
Scroll down for general information on the Laughlin Justice Court. For general information on the Laughlin Jail (also called the Tucker Holding Facility), click here.
Laughlin Justice Court in Nevada
1) Where is the Laughlin Justice Court located in Nevada?
The Laughlin Justice Court is at 101 Civic Way Suite #2, Laughlin, Nevada 89029.
There is street parking in front of the courthouse.
2) How can I contact the Laughlin Justice Court in Nevada?
Laughlin Justice Court's general number is 702-298-4622, and the fax number is 702-298-7508.
3) When is the Laughlin Justice Court in Nevada open?
The Laughlin Justice Court is open from Mondays through Thursdays, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
4) Is my case in the Laughlin Justice Court in Nevada?
Go to the Laughlin Justice Court public access search page to check whether your case is in Laughlin Justice Court. You must enter either your name or case number.
Otherwise, you can call the Laughlin Justice Court at 702-298-4622.
5) Can I bail someone out from the Laughlin Jail at the Laughlin Justice Court in Nevada?
Yes, if the inmate's case is in Laughlin Justice Court, you can bring bail money directly to the court window. (The Laughlin Jail, also called the Tucker Holding Facility, is in the same building as the Justice Court.) Call the Laughlin Justice Court at 702-298-4622 for bail instructions.
6) What's the dress code for Laughlin Justice Court in Nevada?
You won't be allowed to enter the courtroom if you're dressed too revealingly, so no sleeveless tops or halter tops. You must wear shoes at all times, and no hats or sunglasses are allowed.
7) What is the schedule for Laughlin Justice Court in Nevada?
The Laughlin Justice Court hears criminal matters on Thursdays at 9:00 a.m.
Traffic Court occurs on Wednesdays at 9:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
8) What if I need a translator for Laughlin Justice Court in Nevada?
The Laughlin Justice Court does not supply translators. If you're scheduled to appear before Laughlin Justice Court and you don't speak English, it is your responsibility to bring a translator.
9) What if I can't afford an attorney for Laughlin Justice Court?
If you can't afford legal counsel, the Laughlin Justice Court will assign you a Clark County public defender. However, please consider calling our Laughlin Criminal Defense Lawyers at 702-DEFENSE (702-333-3673) to schedule a free consultation on your case. Retaining a private attorney is the best way to protect your rights and ensure you're getting the best deal.