How do I give money to an inmate at CCDC in Las Vegas, NV?
Explained by Las Vegas Criminal Defense Attorneys

Every person incarcerated at the Clark County Detention Center (CCDC) has his or her own trust account. Anybody can transfer funds into inmate trust accounts except other inmates. Inmates may use their account to buy items at the commissary or to release the money to business or legal entities.

Transferring funds to an inmate trust account at the CCDC

You may transfer funds to an inmate's trust account at the CCDC in the following ways:


To transfer funds to a CCDC inmate by cash, bring the money to the jail's kiosk at 330 S. Casino Center Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89101.

The payer must know the inmate's name and ID # as well as the CCDC Facility number, 289101. Transactions can take as long as 24 hours to post, but it usually occurs within 15 minutes.

Note that fees do apply:

Transaction Amount

Cash Only Transaction Fees

 $0 - $20

$2.95 Only

 $20.01 - $100

$3.95 Only

 $100.01 - $200

$4.95 Only

Credit cards or debit cards

To transfer funds to a CCDC inmate by debit or credit card, call 1-866-232-1899 or go to Transactions are usually posted within a day not counting holidays and weekends.

Note that fees do apply:

Transaction Amount

Credit Card Transaction Fees 

 $0 - $20

 $2.95, plus 3.5% of deposit

 $20.01 - $100

 $3.95, plus 3.5% of deposit

 $100.01 - $200

 $4.95, plus 3.5% of deposit

Money orders through the mail

To transfer funds to a CCDC inmate by mail, send a money order to:

INMATE NAME & ID # (The name and ID # must be on the envelope.)
Clark County Detention Center
330 S. Casino Center Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89101

Make the money order payable to "CCDC Inmate Trust Account." Then write the person in custody's name and ID number somewhere on the money order as well.

CCDC does not accept personal checks, cashier's checks, or business checks. Money orders will post to the trust account within a day unless it is a weekend or holiday.

Releasing money from an inmate trust account at the CCDC

An inmate who is currently in permanent housing may only release funds from his or her account to a business or legal entity. He/she may not release funds to outside persons.

However, an inmate who is in booking may release funds from his or her account to an outside person, business, or legal entity.

The jail holds all money releases to an outside person for 24 hours. And funds are released only on Monday through Friday from 7:00 am to 3:45 pm, excluding holidays.

Anyone coming to the jail to pick up the funds has to show a valid government-issued photo ID.

Additional Resources

General CCDC information

Posting bail in Nevada

Official Clark County website

We are here to help if your loved one has been arrested…

Img minor copulation help

Call our Las Vegas criminal defense attorneys at 702-DEFENSE (702-333-3673) today to discuss the case for free. We may be able to get the person released from custody and to fight their charges so their criminal record remains clean.

We represent clients throughout Nevada, including Las Vegas, Henderson, Clark County, Washoe County, Reno, Carson City, Laughlin, Mesquite, Bunkerville, Moapa, Elko, Pahrump, Searchlight and Tonopah.




Free attorney consultations...

Our attorneys want to hear your side of the story. Contact us 24/7 to schedule a FREE consultation with a criminal defense lawyer. We may be able to get your charges reduced or even dismissed altogether. And if necessary, we will champion your case all the way to trial.

Regain peace of mind...

Our defense attorneys understand that being accused of a crime is one of the most difficult times of your life. Rely on us to zealously and discreetly protect your rights and to fight for the most favorable resolution possible.

Office Locations

Shouse Law Group has multiple locations all across California, Nevada, and Colorado. Click Office Locations to find out which office is right for you.

To contact us, please select your state:

Call us 24/7 (855) 396-0370